Grades 3-5 Building on STEM Concepts
Curriculum addresses NGSS requirements
Includes one Circuit Blox 120 product
Use in classroom or with virtual e-learning
79 page Teacher Guide with Curriculum Lessons, Quizzes and Quiz Answer sheet
Lesson 1 – Electricity & Circuits
Lesson 2 – Motors & Flying Saucers
Lesson 3 – Light
Lesson 4 – Sound
Lesson 5 – Switches
Lesson 6 – Telecommunication & FM Radio
Lesson 7 – Learning Parallel vs. Series Circuits
- Winner of Creative Child Magazine Creative Play of the Year, Product of the Year for 2017, TillyWig Brain Child, and Purdue University Engineering and Design Award!
- Great addition to any STEM program.
- Online Curriculum Included.
- Learn all about electricity, current and voltage.
- Discover how lights, alarms, motors, switches and more work all while building fun projects.
- Build a real working FM radio and listen to your favorite station.
- Compatible with other building brick sets.
- Build 120 different projects.
- Contains 46 parts
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries
- Ages 8 and up.